- Historically the highest-grade silver mine in the region.
- Pinguico Mines Co. was listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Pinguico operated from 1890 to 1913; operations ceased due to the Mexican Revolution.
- Only 8km (5 miles) from El Cubo.
- Above and below-ground stockpiles will be transported to El Cubo for processing.
Above ground stockpile is only 5 miles from El Cubo. Mineralized material from Pinguico can be easily transported to the El Cubo Mill for processing.
|Pinquico Measured & Indicated Mineral Resource|
|Pinguico Surface Stockpile||130,000||79||0.45||-||115||479,599|
|Pinguico UG Stockpile||25,600||166||1.67||-||300||245,109|
Behre Dolbear & Company (USA Inc.) PEA Jan 26, 2023
The primary geological structure in the area is the Veta Madre; this is a large multi-pulse system that is responsible for several prolific silver-gold mines along its trend. Where the Veta Madre collides with the Pinguico system is a potential “Game Changing” drill target.